ADVERTISE WITH US
WHY ADVERTISE WITH ACHS THEATRE ARTS?
It costs approximately $35,000 to run our programs every year. For the first time this year, our district is helping to fund the musical, but we are a self-sufficient program. In order to allow every student to participate in our program, we need your support to print programs, publicity, provide scholarships, and benefit from the enriching cultural experience that theatre arts bring our students.
This year we are inspired by the theme CARPE DIEM. Carpe Diem inspires us to do everything you can do today to make tomorrow better. It's not about living just for today, but instead realizing that with action, choices, and courage, we can make positive change for the future. This season is our most ambitious yet! Learn more about our CARPE DIEM season here.
You may purchase an advertisement for a show or for the entire season of three shows according to the following schedule:
2022-23 SEASON "CARPE DIEM" SHOWS & DATES
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime - Fall Play - Nov. 3-6, 2022 (4 shows)
Winter One Acts - Drama 1 & 2 One-Act Play Festival - Jan. 26-28, 2023 (3 shows)
Newsies - Spring Musical - April 21-30, 2023 (6 shows)
Spring Drama Awards Show - June 1st, 2023 (1 show)
Our shows are held in the theatre on campus at American Canyon High School and have a projected attendance of 500 – 2000 people over the course of the show’s run.
* All Advertisements are in color unless otherwise noted
* Camera Ready artwork only
* The printed program pages are folded in half & stapled 8 ½” x 11”
* Slide Show Slides are on display before the show begins, just like at the cinema. Your slide may be shown 3-10 times before the show begins.
* Full Season (2 shows + student showcase) offers a 15% discount when you buy for the entire season!